DeathMatch 1.0 DeathMatch 1.0

Yer Nice..

Can you like Pm me with ya email please, I really need to ask you a few things! Nice game though!

Naruto Fighting Game Naruto Fighting Game

Needs Work.

Why submit things before they are done is a question I ask everyone who does it. Its nice still, but it could be better, like better letters in the menu. Here are a few things you need...

1) Finish the thing before you submit it, dont just update, its better to get a great score strait away, than work on it slowly.

2) Sprites, not a good thing really. You have to have very good motion, and an absolutely aewsome idea if you want to go far with sprites. See what your doing with your sprites, get them, then look at them, and make a drawing of your own character and use that like you use sprites, its better!!

3) This is me personally. I like long messages before the movie, as you diodnt have much info about the game, and I didnt know the full controls or anything, so there ya go!

Take notice of this, it will help!!

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

this is the single greatest flash ever produced!

..And I'm not kidding when I say that! Obviously a lot of work has gone into this, I can't even think of how much actionscript was used in the production of this game. The characters move so fluently, and the music was just perfect - it set the mood for the game.

The idea was so original, having people talk in another langauge and having pictures for text.

The gameplay was fantastic and the storyline could not have been better. This is the best game you guys have made so far, and probably the best one I have ever seen.

Congratulations guys - this is my new favourite!

String Avoider: Deluxe String Avoider: Deluxe

Awesome

this is different from the other mouse games because ur trail actually follows you and it doesn't just stay in one spot. I liked the idea well done 10/10

Brain IQ: Patience Test Brain IQ: Patience Test

Lovely

Very nice game, it is a good time waster, and fun too - find out your patience level, I believe that hasnt been done before.

You know what would really test your patience? If you had foamy in the background saying annoying stuff. That would be a more accurate measure. But then people would close it as soon as they go into it.

And for the record, I only got 250 :(

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

i luv teh weebl

i love you man. When are we getting married. This is probably your best work apart from that 'badgers' thing you did a while ago.

Paths Paths

Hmm

It could have just been my computer, but the game wasn't working. I did exactly what it shows in the instructions, and nothing happened. I gave you 10 for the concept though, I'm sure it would have been a very good game.

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

Always!

You always amaze me with your flash movies and games, why are you so damn great, your a legend.

Oh and to the guy who diod the review before me, Kombat-X or something, have you ever won a fight mate?

Save The Ring! Save The Ring!

Great Job, This Does It!

This is the final standing, you have just made it into my favourite authors list, also, why dont you go by your clock username. Well anyways, you are a true flash champ mate, you put the effort in, and go the full mile, great work!

Clock Tournament Clock Tournament

Sage.....

This is your best work ever!