Frozen Wasteland Frozen Wasteland

nice

it wasn't really my kind of song, but i acknolodge how much effort went into this track, and for that - 10/10

WyteNoiz responds:

Yeah thanks I appreciate it.

Yumbo-Yak~Fast Emotions Yumbo-Yak~Fast Emotions

nice

the melody was beautiful, i have to take back what i said in one of my other reviews - THIS is ur best work :D

Yumbo-Yak responds:

lol, I appreciate someone who listens to more than just a couple of tracks, and with that, i'm glad that u found this track enjoyable.

_Yumbo-Yak_Lazy Jungle _Yumbo-Yak_Lazy Jungle

good work

great song, the buildup was pretty awesome before it got into the song, probably one of ur finer songs.

Yumbo-Yak responds:

Thanx man I'm glad u enjoyed it.

Da Battlefield Da Battlefield

lil-saint is my god

wow man that shit was trippin awesome audio im gonna use it in some of my games probably. Good work 10/10 keep it up bro

Lil-Saynt responds:

lol!!!!! awww gee thanks lol but naw thanks man for da comment bruh!! n its saynt not saint

b ezy
pcz

Dark Ghost Dark Ghost

hmm

that was wierd but I liked it for some reason :S

liasmen responds:

Well, yeah. It doesn't really sound like any of the techno-stuff that is flooding the site. Also, I didn't make it on the usual music processor. I used a weird 50 dollar toy-thing that I could slowly program rhythyms into, so it takes me a very long time to make songs. Glad you liked it!

Dj Backroad Dj Backroad

Now this is my type of music! A bit of southern music! I wish more people on here would submit country.

PM mix with rock PM mix with rock

good

nice choice of sounds, the quality was poor, I can tell that this is your first. Perhaps make the beats a bit louder next time

shadeofgray1 responds:

I know the quality is bad. My amp is knda screwed up and the mic isn't very good. O well. Anyway, check out a thing I made on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bStDi0G8JuY and also check out my tut (reivew it!)

- Seismic Psycho - - Seismic Psycho -

woah

i feel like i wanna kill someone... great song, good rhythm i liked it 10/10

Greeksta-69 responds:

ahah thanks man it does that to everyone :D

- Subliminal Death - - Subliminal Death -

w00t

all my 10 r belong to this! Fuckin amazing! Best shit I've listened to all day! Keep it up bro!

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks man ive been trying some new shit an people seem to like it so im keeping it up thaks for the review man

Waltz remix Waltz remix

meh

it just didn't do it for me. These fruity loops songs all start to sound the same after a while.

The-Orkestrator responds:

Ok thanks for honesty, keep up tha reviews man

.. Wait.. why did you score me 10 if you didn't like it?