Tommys first day of JH Tommys first day of JH

Confirmation!

This seriously needs more work, better animation, and more 3D effect and shading in the drawing area, as well as more audio, not just a song, and also, no imposters.

Im a staff member of maddflash, and I have contact with tony, and all other staff, tony being webmaster. And you are not an actual member of maddflash.

Maddflash is not a crew, its a production team, you have to have validation before you are legit.

MaddFlash3 responds:

Damn why cant I be in Maddflash?!

That's My Fulp 5 That's My Fulp 5

Slipping...

To be honest, ive noticed these have been slipping a little lately, and I think I can point out a few things that may be the problem...

1) Partly repetative storyline, its always wade being angry most of the time, somehow get a writer in Maddflash, it would help!

2) Ive noticed only sometimes 4 - 6 days between the episodes, flashes should take about 1 and a half - 2 weeks if they want to be in an aewsome score section, dont rush to get here, slowly is sometimes best.

But im just trying to help, this is a very nice and ammusing series, please keep up how your going, im liking it, but just a hint, take notice of any critism, its like gadorade before a 9 lap jog!

MaddFlash2 responds:

We pretty much make the movies whenever. Thanks for being honest.

Why SBC didn't chose A Why SBC didn't chose A

No masterpiece.

Not at all saying everything is a masterpiece, just saying that this wasnt your best work. Could have made the dimensions bigger would have been much better, and maybe a background in the movie, that would be nice!

DeathMatch 1.0 DeathMatch 1.0

Yer Nice..

Can you like Pm me with ya email please, I really need to ask you a few things! Nice game though!

Naruto Fighting Game Naruto Fighting Game

Needs Work.

Why submit things before they are done is a question I ask everyone who does it. Its nice still, but it could be better, like better letters in the menu. Here are a few things you need...

1) Finish the thing before you submit it, dont just update, its better to get a great score strait away, than work on it slowly.

2) Sprites, not a good thing really. You have to have very good motion, and an absolutely aewsome idea if you want to go far with sprites. See what your doing with your sprites, get them, then look at them, and make a drawing of your own character and use that like you use sprites, its better!!

3) This is me personally. I like long messages before the movie, as you diodnt have much info about the game, and I didnt know the full controls or anything, so there ya go!

Take notice of this, it will help!!

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

this is the single greatest flash ever produced!

..And I'm not kidding when I say that! Obviously a lot of work has gone into this, I can't even think of how much actionscript was used in the production of this game. The characters move so fluently, and the music was just perfect - it set the mood for the game.

The idea was so original, having people talk in another langauge and having pictures for text.

The gameplay was fantastic and the storyline could not have been better. This is the best game you guys have made so far, and probably the best one I have ever seen.

Congratulations guys - this is my new favourite!

Frozen Wasteland Frozen Wasteland

nice

it wasn't really my kind of song, but i acknolodge how much effort went into this track, and for that - 10/10

WyteNoiz responds:

Yeah thanks I appreciate it.

Yumbo-Yak~Fast Emotions Yumbo-Yak~Fast Emotions

nice

the melody was beautiful, i have to take back what i said in one of my other reviews - THIS is ur best work :D

Yumbo-Yak responds:

lol, I appreciate someone who listens to more than just a couple of tracks, and with that, i'm glad that u found this track enjoyable.

_Yumbo-Yak_Lazy Jungle _Yumbo-Yak_Lazy Jungle

good work

great song, the buildup was pretty awesome before it got into the song, probably one of ur finer songs.

Yumbo-Yak responds:

Thanx man I'm glad u enjoyed it.

I can't give up.. I can't give up..

Touching.

This is my favorite work of yours. The shading and three dimensional effects are done to perfection. It almost looks like a Pixar frame to me, the realistic shape and shading is drawn to perfection. It really does look realistic in that sense.

The best feature of this art though, is perspective, its formed amazingly. The way she is looking up as the rain covers every inch around her, just touches me really. The look of genuine emotion and pain in her eyes, is as realistic as the picture itself. That's what, to me, makes an amazing piece of art. The ability to show emotion.

My only is with it is the 'puddle effect' you have tried to make, I really feel it just looks more like a scratch on my monitor than a puddle. Excluding the one circling her, that looks genuine. Otherwise, they don't work for me too well.

Basically the only issue I found. Brilliant.

WendyAtticus responds:

<33 Thank you so very much!
Making realistic puddles is hard D: But I will try harder next time! Thank you ^^

Twilight Fight Twilight Fight

Ganon The Great.

I absolutely love your drawing style, love it. It always have a pastel feel to it, but definately isn't made with the things. The characters look true to their original forms, and your lining, shading, and shaping all flow beautifully. I love the slight transition of Ganons appearance, he remains similar to his roots, but has a unique touch.

If I could find any issue with this picture. I can only find two, one is tiny, the other is slightly more noticeable, and a bit more of a problem, to me.

I don't exactly love the background, although I can't really see any other ways the background would have worked. I just feel you could have given it a more sky feel, and had it have different tone changes more so. It seems to shift slightly, but the colour is essentially the same. Maybe some red/purple sunset clouds would suit better?

It just makes it seem more like a full picture, rather than a character on a plain piece of paper.

My second, more noticeable issue is Ganons hand. I understand you were trying to make it look as it it were moving, but it looks like it was moving too fast. The blue is too extreme for the situation really. It looks nice really, but it just seems exaggerated to me, and could have been more subtle.

This though, is an amazing piece. I am only saying these things because, I need to get picky with criticisms for such great pictures. Beautiful!

Stygi: She-Demon with a Sword Stygi: She-Demon with a Sword

Stygi.

This is a very captivating piece of art. Its fairly original, and your style is brilliant. I love the simple idea of making her a woman - as its a very rare gender with things of this sort. It adds a sense of originality to a seemingly regular picture. I love your style, very animated, very cartoon.

I covered this with a fine tooth comb, and came up with only one real flaw. The horns. One seems more gentle and curved, whilst the other is rugged and pointed. Its not much, but its the one standout flaw in a seemingly flawless work. So that's when it becomes an issue, whenever everything is great, people get technical. The beauty of being talented!

In all, your shading and lines are drawn to perfection. Although shaping is irregular, but as intended, it looks very good, very smooth. The entire image flows, and falls together well. The type of art we like to see here!

I like this.